Jualah is a contract based on which an employer must pay a certain fee to a contractor for doing a certain job (based on the contract). The side who performs the action or the job is called agent or contractor.
- Production affairs involve (industry, mines, agriculture, accommodation and building), commercial and services affairs.
- Jualah loans for accommodation repairs are up to 100 million rials.
- Written application
- Real people: original birth certificate and a copy of it.
- Legal persons: articles of association, establishment certificate, incorporation notice, and the latest changes in the gazette.
- Other documents and required permits for performing the agreed job which proves the written declaration of the applicant.
- Receiving the written application and required documents.
- Checking the application and required documentations and approving the loan by the banks authorities.
- Making the primary and secondary contract of Jualah, and receiving the acceptable pledge or pledges by the bank.
- Granting the loan