Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit
Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit account is one of the important means in financial transactions especially for merchants and business people. By opening this account in Shahr Bank, the customers by saving their funds into this account, will be able to access their Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit account like all accounts of Shahr Bank.
1-1 Conditions for opening Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit account for real persons.
Opening Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit account is possible for blind (literate or illiterate) or manually paralyzed people by officially introducing their trusted people and after completing the submission according to the rules and regulations.
In case the applicant who is considered a disabled person by the banks recognition, claims that he/she is not disabled and is able to present a sample signature and issuing checks, he/she will be permitted to open an account in person and receive a check book after accepting the responsibility of check issuance by setting an official submission with considering all rules and regulations.
Required documents for opening a current account:
- Filling in the relevant forms.
- Original certificate and a copy of it.
- Original ID and a copy of it.
- Receiving an inquiry from the Central bank of Islamic Republic of Iran for lack of bounced checks (for joint accounts getting the inquiry for each of the account holders).
1 - 2 Conditions for opening Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit account forlegal persons
- Considering the authority for opening Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit accounts in the article of association.
- Lack of non-current debs and bounced checks under the name of the legal person, board members and the signatory managers in the Central banks system.
Required documents for opening Qarz Ul-Hasaneh Current Deposit account forlegal persons:
- Filling in the relevant forms
- Receiving an inquiry from the Central Bank of Islamic Republic of Iran for lack of bounced checks by the legal persons, board of directors members, and the signatory managers.
- Original registration documents of the company and a copy of them including: a notice of incorporation, articles of association, gazette of the latest changes of board members and the companys authorized signatories, declaration of companys establishment and the
- Original birth certificates of the managers and a copy of them.
- Original Id cards of the managers and a copy of them.
1 - 3 Opening a joint current account
Opening a joint current account for two or more people, by following the conditions of opening a current account, is permitted and its just enough that the applicants specify the following items in a written form:
- Whether the withdrawals must be solo or together
- The manner of closing the account by the account openers
- Allotment proportion of the account balance among the account holders in case of blocking the account by the jurisdictions, death or incapability of each of the account holders.