After opening an account, Shahr bank customers can apply for Cash Cards for their accounts. Cash cards are instantly issued in Shahr bank branches and delivered to the customers.
Using Cash cards Shar bank customers can use the following services:
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs.
- Funds transfers via ATMs and branch POS.
- Funds transfers via internet banking by using the cards second password (Internet Password), CCV2 on the card plus the cards expiry date.
- Shopping via store POS.
- Internet shopping through the cards number, second password of the card (internet password), CCV2 number on the card and the expiry date.
- Paying the bills through indirect systems (internet and telephone banking) by using the cards second password.